One DNS – Faster, Private Internet & Unblock Sites
One DNS uses 220.127.116.11 which is the new DNS server provided by Cloudflare and APNIC. It is by far the fastest DNS compare to others. DNS have always been controlling the speed and privacy of us, accessing the Internet.
What is a DNS?
Nearly everything on the Internet starts with a DNS request. DNS is the Internet’s directory. Click on a link, open an app, send an email and the first thing your device does is ask the directory: Where can I find this?
Why default DNS is bad?
• Default DNS is slow.
• Default DNS is insecure.
• Your ISP, and anyone else listening in on the Internet, can see every site you visit and every app you use — even if their content is encrypted with the default DNS.
• DNS providers uses your default DNS to sell data about your Internet activity.
• DNS providers uses your default DNS to target with ads.
Why use One DNS and it’s app?
• One Touch : Connects to 18.104.22.168 server in one touch.
• Temporary Connection : User can connect to 22.214.171.124 and revert back to default DNS in one touch.
• Faster Internet browsing : You will experience up to 4.8x faster browsing.
Download this app & enjoy it’s full features.
• Privacy First : Cloudflare will never log your IP address and sells your data. They retained KPMG to audit their systems annually to ensure that they’re doing what we say. This means, complete freedom of internet, no sneaking.
• Unblock Sites : All blocked sites are usually done by default DNS providers. By connecting to 126.96.36.199, you can basically access to all sites without problem.
In general, gain more freedom and speed by enjoying using One DNS app in your Android phone. 🎉🎉🎉
For more information regarding 188.8.131.52 visit https://184.108.40.206/
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: