The good news for uae job seekers is that there have been many opportunities at the Dubai supermarket. Currently there are vacancies in major supermarkets in Dubai. Those who are interested can apply directly for the job after reading and understanding the following information.
Supermarket Job Opening Details 2021
Retail Sales Associate
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team’s success.
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
“Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
Actively seek out customers in store
Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
Process POS (point of sale) purchases
Cross sell products
Handle returns of merchandise
Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
Build productive trust relationships with customers
Comply with inventory control procedures
Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
Responsible for daily operations of online marketplaces (Amazon,Noon etc)including event planning, marketing promotion, and completing sales tasks
Basic online customer service experience, order process and dispute handling skills.
Good team work and hard working attitude
Sales Specification Specialist
Female Sales Specification Specialist is needed for a Dubai based company.
Ideal applicants must have a good communication skill in English both verbal and written, and with a dynamic and pleasing personality.
A working experience as a Sales Specification Specialist in the sanitary ware industry or related industry is an added advantage, but not required.
Preferably with a valid UAE driving license, but not required.
Preferably Filipino, below 25 years old.
Fresh graduates may also apply.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Associate/Representative – Filipina
Send your updated CV to email@example.com using the position title as your subject.
– Must have UAE Driver’s License and Car
– Must be a Filipina
• Strong Sales, Negotiation, Communication and Problem-Solving skills
• Highly motivated and able to meet sales target
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities
• Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections for contracts
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Perform other related duties as required
• Identify potential clients and meet with them to understand requirements and recommend ideas and designs for their needs
• Establish rapport and provide after-sales service to potential and existing clients
• Present proposal, do follow-ups, negotiate and close deals
• Determine or propose improvements on sales process, materials or applications to increase efficiency and results
• Identify short-term and long-range issues and be able to address them verbally and in writing
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as your subject
Contact No.: 0529026885